Thursday, April 05, 2007

I'm back!

Well, here I am on my all-night shift. Its been ages since I've posted, not counting the one from 5 minutes ago so it's time for a bit of a catch up. The reason that I havn't posted is, quite simply, that I haven't had the time. In fact I've barely turned my computer on or checked my email in the last 3 weeks.

Highlights of the last month included Chris and my 6 month annaversary, which fell on Saint Patricks day. Had we realised sooner that it was St. Pats day, we probably would have made a booking, since we were thinking of going to a pub for dinner. We ended up going to one of the resturants at Knox Ozone for a lovely dinner and a couple of drinks, then to the coffee club to relax and give the booze time to wear off a bit before driving home.

Friday before last was Ross's production, his first outside of uni. It was BRILLIENT! made up of 7 adult short plays, those before the intermission, which all included ross, were light and cheeky, and my favourite included Ross as the devil in the smallest hotpants you have ever seen. I loved his interpretation of the devil, if I believed in hell, I'd want to go there. The plays after the intermission were much darker and intense, and also brillient, even though Ross was only in one of them.

After the play we went out for Fi's birthday, to the Elephant and Wheelbarrow in Saint Kilda. We got a booth to start off with, then once we were nicely drunk, hit the dance floor. Ross and some other guys from the play joined us later on in the night. All in all it was a really fun night, It was great to hang out with the guys, including some people I hadnt met before but I'm sure I'll see again. I don't hang out in pubs that often anymore so it was great to get back to it.

Apart from my annaversary, the last few Saturdays have been games night with Cass, Dave, Nat and occasionally Chris, depending on what time he's working sunday. They're generally at Cass and Daves place but last week was at mine. We play a variety of card and board games, with different games every week. Always a good time!

Sunday before last mum and David came down from Castlemaine and we had lunch at Nonnas with Stephen and my nephew Riley, now 3 months old. Since the last time I'd seen him his eyes have turned pale blue and his hair is going red. He is growing nicely, a really beautiful boy. Mum came back to my place afterward and once Chris got home from work we decided to go back to Castlemaine with mum for a couple of days until we had to come back for work. Our time up there was fairly quiet and uneventful, apart from me going to a tap dance class with mum on monday night. It was good to just relax for a couple of days, then on wednesday morning we caught the train back to Melbourne, had lunch at Spencer (sorry, *ahem* Southern Cross) station, then back home before work.

Anyway, that pretty much brings you up to date, I won't bore you with little things like staff parties, meetings and chiro. Got a big weekend coming up so check back next week sometime.

til next time, xo

No comments: