Saturday, September 15, 2007

Kids on film!


This video of Ruby and Rowan getting to know mum Rosie was taken on Monday just after Rowan's first feed. Ruby (strawberry blonde) is about 40 minutes old, Rowan (white) is about 15 minutes old. The storm that you can hear in the background arrived about a minute after I finished filming, Rosie did well to time the birth when it was dry.

Both kids are doing well, I'll be going back up to see them next weekend.

This is my week for cute animal babies. The last two nights while handing over to the night staff, who cares for orphaned natives, I got to snuggle with 5-6 week old wallaby 'Buddy'. He has just reached the age of climbing out of his pouch and exploring, very cute!

2 comments:

catsmum said...

What ... you didn't want to use the video with the commentary that runs" Don't step on her! Okay, she's up. She's up ... she's ... down." ?

catsmum said...

I wanna see Buddy photos !!!!