Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hair!

First off a big thankyou to everyone who commented on the last post, and if you still haven't delurked, remember your comments are always appreciated!

Now its time for updated hair pics. Fi and I decided to go over it again as it didn't come out as well as we'd hoped the first time. I'm really happy with it now and have decided not to dye over it after all (at least not for a while).

ETA: Add to the new hair a new bit of shrapnel through my left [hand side, so right from your perspective] nostril, actually the same piece of shrapnel from a few months ago which came out after 6 weeks and has just been reinserted. Can I just say owie owie yowch eeeeeeeeiiiii?!?!? I was warned that it would hurt more this time because of the scar tissue as I wanted it in the same spot, and well, it did.

6 comments:

catsmum said...

woh!
that's certainly different ... but you should point out for those who don't know you IRL that those curls are NATURAL

Nadie said...

those curls are natural, and not at their best since they are recovering from the peroxide.

crazyhaberdasher said...

I like it! The lighter colour certainly suits you.

Anonymous said...

Once the swelling goes down on the piercing, we'll need some more photos. What can I say, my baby looks hot!

catsmum said...

oto from this post would make a better avatar - the one you have now is a bit unhappy looking

catsmum said...

and of course that should've read the photo from this post