Thursday, July 26, 2007

Spot the difference

Well, finally managed to get an almost decent photo of my latest acquisition. I actually decided a couple of weeks ago to get it, but was waiting for a cold to subside. If you don't like it, blame the boy, he paid for it :P

Before anyone arcs up about how I'm going to manage with my allergies, I did look into it very thoroughly beforehand. I checked with various sources - internet, piercers, and piercees about whether being prone to a runny nose would be an issue, and the general consensus is that it may take a bit longer to heal, but shouldn't be a major issue. Just in case, I got it done with titanium, which is supposed to be better for healing.

3 comments:

catsmum said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhkay then

crazyhaberdasher said...

Didn't it hurt!!

Nadie said...

A bit, but only for a second