Sunday, January 28, 2007

Spotlight

Reading: Blood Rites by Jim Butcher, book six of the Dresden Files. Fantasy/ mystery/ crime series about Harry Dresden, a professional wizard and private investigator. This is necessary reading for anyone who's into the whole 'monsters are real and exist right under our noses' vibe. Very well written and witty, this is the kind of series that will have people wondering what you're grinning at.

Watching: Currently working my way through season 5 of Buffy. Up to my least favourite story arc at the moment and coming up on what, for me, is one of the the worst episodes ever, for my own personal reasons, not because its a bad episode. I will persevere however.

Anticipating: Getting my tattoo, and going to the Evanescence convert and Killing Heidi at the zoo for my birthday.

Putting off: Putting the clean washing away

For Lunch:
Pizza! Yep. gluten, yeast, egg and dairy free pizza. What was in it you ask? soy cheese, ham and pineapple topping, and I'm not sure what the base was made out of, but it came out pretty good.

For Dinner:
Ah, one of life's great questions, to which I'm sure there is a great answer. I'll find out what it is in a few hours.

No comments: