Tuesday, January 30, 2007

a good day

The day started out fairly normal with my weekly trip to the chiropractor to get put back together, followed by a walk. After I got back I gave Steve a ring and arranged to go over to his place before work to give my nephew (now 5 weeks old) his blue cotton sun hat, and to go with Steve to see the guy who did all his tatts, to give him my design and arrange to get it done. Riley looks absolutely adorable in his floppy hat, and at this stage I am getting the tatt done on Thursday, inbetween helping Chris move and work (what? me over-schedule myself? never!). Steve was upset that he won't be able to go with me as he's working, but at least I'll be able to drop in to see Chris (my sister in law, not the boy) and Riley afterwards.

I went straight to work from the tattoo place for a busy, but mostly pleasant, shift, and on the way home from work stopped for petrol, which I got for 95.9! yes, you read that right. 95.9 cents, including the discount voucher, I can't remember the last time I paid under $1, probably at least a year ago. So all in all a fairly good day. Now I just have to keep myself awake until its time to pick the boy up from work.

3 comments:

catsmum said...

I don't suppose you took a photo of Riley in his floppy hat, did you ?
Why don't you reschedule the tatt for a time when Stephen can go with you?

Nadie said...

No I didn't, and if I hadn't taken that appointment I wouldn't have been able to get in for weeks

catsmum said...

fair 'nuff