Monday, February 19, 2007

dilemma

Well I know I said I was moving, but I can't access myspace from work. I'm not sure if its to do with security settings or if the site is just down, guess I'll check back and see if its consistently out. Anyway I'm really not sold on myspace yet, I got an account with them so that I could view a friends private blog, and then thought since I had a few friends over there might as well move so that it was easier to keep track of each others blogs. There are a few pros and cons to moving my blog, the main one is I'm not sure if people without a myspace account can leave comments, also there's the whole no work access thing, and then there's the simple fact of myspace being annoying with ads and things. Blogger is easier to use, and does everything I want it to, but myspace allows you to do more. Guess I'll wait and see how it goes, can't keep jumping between the two.

No comments: