Monday, February 05, 2007

Updates

Well, my tatt is now 5 days old and seems to be healing well, no sign of peeling yet. It was sensitive on the second day, giving me a twinge every now and then when I walked, especially when I first started walking after having my feet up for a while, but other than that hasn't really given me any problems. I've accidently knocked it a couple of times but it doesn't seem to have been damaged thankfully.

In other news, Chris has a cold which I seem to be coming down with, I'm a bit snuffly and my throat is hurting a bit. With my allergies that could be a coincidence but given that I have a big weekend coming up I'm not taking any chances and have been taking eaze-a-colds since Chris came down with it. They are just herbal stuff to boost the immune system so they can't do any damage if I'm not sick. I'm going to see how I'm feeling tomorrow and if I'm at all sick then I'm going to take my wed active night shift off, cos that could really leave me run down and give any lurgies a chance to take hold.

The other not so good news is that a small chip on my windscreen has turned into a massive crack, so I have been calling around windscreen repair places for quotes today and have a guy coming to my work tomorrow to repair it. Given that I want to go visit mum next week it really couldn't wait. I can get away with 10minute drives to work and back but there is no way I'm going on country highways with a cracked windscreen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww my sickie.

catsmum said...

so did you do the active wednesday or not?
and how are you both feeling now?

crazyhaberdasher said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! love from Chris and Maz