Saturday, November 24, 2007

No Wonder!

I bought some rescue remedy earlier in the month, it was what mum used to give me if I was a bit shocky. Anyway I decided it would be a good thing to have around, especially in case my piercing comes out again, since last time I got quite queasy when I couldn't get it back in.

So whats the secret behind this calming solution? Well, its made up of extracts of different flowers in a grape alcohol base. Wait a minute. Flowers and grape alcohol? That sounds familiar. It even tastes like red wine. No wonder its supposed to 'help you cope with life's ups and downs'

So it turns out alcohol really is the solution to all life's problems.

1 comment:

catsmum said...

Maybe not ALL of them. it has been known to cause a few of 'em too.
When are you likely to head up this way next?