Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Shoesday

At work we have to wear shoes with a closed toe and heel, so last summer I had to go out hunting for a pair that was suitable, but that would be alright in warmer weather. When I found this pair I fell in love with them, they are a beautiful soft leather and I really like shoes that lace up around the ankles. they also have nice detailing on the toes. The fact that I needed them for work, and that they were therefore tax deductible made these a great guilt-free purchase.

Sorry that the photos are a bit dark, it's a stinking hot day so all the blinds are closed, but they don't show up well with the flash.

2 comments:

catsmum said...

yes I've always liked those ones ... I'm still trying to find the energy to take a shoesday photo and post it:[

Rose Red said...

Oh cute! If only I could tax deduct my shoes...well, except that I'd spend the money on more shoes...where would it end!