Monday, November 05, 2007

Wedding Bells

Saturday was the big day for Cass and Dave, and it went beautifully. The weather cleared for a day and the rain started up again once we were all safely inside the reception hall. Cass and Dave have to be one of the best couples I know, and I am really glad they found each other.

In the bridal party we have Nat, Nadine, the lovely Bret, and I cant remember the second groomsman's name.

The reception could have doubled as Cass and my 7 year high school reunion, given that there were two tables of our year level, plus Ross who was a year below. Most of the time the GWSC group were the only ones on the dance floor as well. It was great to go to a wedding with friends (previously I had only been to family weddings and an older family friends second wedding), and to catch up with some of the people I haven't seen since high school.

5 comments:

catsmum said...

how nice that nat got to be a bridie! I had to wait until I was 46 to be a bridesmaid.
Cass looks very sweet and so do you incidentally.

crazyhaberdasher said...

Love weddings! So glad the weather behaved.

Nadie said...

Nat's been a bridesmaid twice. I'm the one who's still waiting

catsmum said...

Well as you have no sisters and your only brother likely to marry already is, I'd say you're in the same boat I was. All of my closest friends that I might have been a bridie for were all well supplied with sisters :[

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhh different piccies! You'll have to email me some. My piccies didn't come out well :( Well other than the pics of Cassie sticking her finger up at me!