Friday, May 04, 2007

Cheeky Puss

This is Sumi in her new favourite spot, perched on top of the dining room computer. It's got everything a cat could want: it's generally where the people are, it's reasonably high up [a definite selling point for any cat with Siamese heritage], and it's warm. Whenever anyone uses that computer she is bound to hop up there and have a nap, stretched all the way back to the wall with just her face and occasionally a paw showing. If we ever get an LCD monitor I'm sure there will be feline riots.

It's just as well my girls are so darn cute, with the wanton acts of destruction they're responsible for. I discovered this chewed through headphone cable the other night, they used to chew cables all the time but since we bought the revolting spray I thought they had stopped.

This is Suki looking suitably contrite at the mess they've made trying to dig their way into my bedroom. Keep in mind I'm in a rental which had new carpets when I moved in. Cheeky bloody cats!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

3 posts in 3 days! Will wonders never cease. I'll refrain from comment on the cheek of your cats and what they do to my lovely computer and its bits.