Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Photo time

Well after almost 2 weeks off work and 2 doctors visits I'm feeling better again. Hopefully I don't come down with something else tomorrow, otherwise I'm back to work. I've mainly been spending my down time taking it easy, playing games and shuffling round in my fuzzy slippers (many synths gave their lives for these slippers). Chris finds the sight of me pulling them up over my tatt to be hysterical. Something about sending mixed messages. Hrmph. Here's me thinking that they both send the message that I'm not one for following the crowd

In other news lookie what Chris got me while I was at the doctors on Monday as a bribe to get better! Finally snagged a guy who knows the value of a random pressie. Ok, so I'm a romantic. Its just nice to have a guy who'll do sweet stuff like that, instead of guys who if you drop enough hints might ask, "did you want that?".

As a follow up to my earlier post about Sumi's fondness for relaxing on top of the dining room computer, miss Suki recently decided that Sumi was on to a good thing. For a while there it was pretty much a case of who got there first, until last night when Sumi decided that, come hell or high water, she was going to sit there, and her offspring could make room or leave, so being the agreeable little person that she is, Suki scooted up to the front to make room. Once we established that the tail is not to hang where it pleases while the computer is in use, we were onto something. Sumi was lying down with just her ears visible until I got the camera out, then of course she had to sit up.

I included this last photo of the girls just because I like the look on Suki's face. Shame madam in the background had to do some critical grooming right at that instant.

4 comments:

catsmum said...

well at least Synths aren't an endangered species, even with the thousands that gave their lives for those boots [ and Nola's joke passes unto the third generation ]
Can I pinch the grandfurrbabies photo for the Blog? or maybe I should just link direct to yours huh?
you'll have to vacuum the back of the computer frequently ... someone on one of my lists had hers blow up from being clogged with cat hair !!!!
anyway glad you'r feeling better finally. Karen was really disappointed you weren't there for clogging on monday night. Started a good fast one too.

crazyhaberdasher said...

Hey Nadie! Lovely flowers, I was wondering why they were on top of the cupboard, then I remembered CATS!
Great photos of Sumi and Suki.

catsmum said...

how long has your archive list been in Spanish?

Nadie said...

it isn't at my end

and yep, the flowers started off on the table for about 5 minutes, during which the girls wouldn't leave them alone.