Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas photos pt 1

Since blogger is currently co-operating with photos, Its finally time to get some Christmas photos up. Since I have yet to collect a large stash of decorations, I have pretty much stuck to decorating the lounge room for now.
I've gone with the silver tree again, still standing despite the cats best efforts, swags, and assorted collections.
Here we have the little tree on the coffee table, decorated by the boy.The start of a Santa collection. I generally don't do blue for Christmas, but he was the boys Kris-Kringle last year, and I need three to call it a collection.

Another collection, this time of stuffed toys decked out with bows, hats, and Chris-moose has his own scarf.
more photos soon, for now I have to go to work

1 comment:

catsmum said...

coming along very nicely but I'll give you a few more bits and pieces to fill it out.