Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Shoesday - Christmas Edition

In celebration of the silly season, I bring you a special Christmas edition of Shoesday. I present to you a Christmas shoe wreath! It might need a bit of glue before you try sticking this on your door.I bought these while I was up in Townsville during winter, and the tropical climate necessitated the purchase of Summer footwear. They had a 2nd pair half price deal on, so since I liked both colours, I took them up on it.
The cords on these shoes are so long that, if one is so inclined, they can be tied almost to the knees. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go see an ancient Greek about a chariot.

3 comments:

catsmum said...

hey why have I not seen these??
and you know Rose Red's Rule of shoe buying - if you like them that much, buy the same in a different colour [ like I did with the Irish dancing shoes ]

Bells said...

oh I can't wait to see RoseRed's take on this post. She'll love it.

As do I. Great shoe selection there. And SO festive!

Rose Red said...

Squeeeeeeeeeeeee! On sale and different colours - must buy both! Must also remember the wreath idea made of shoes, for next year!