Sunday, December 09, 2007

Never buy a maths major a rubiks cube

I bought Chris a rubiks cube about a week ago, he has since solved it 3 or 4 times and won't leave it alone until he figures out the exact formula to solve it, not just how but why it works.
Never buy a maths major a rubiks cube. You'll lose him to it.

Chris has his own blog! He has only posted twice in 3 months, and may never post again, but he has a good writing style and I at least found it amusing, and have been encouraging him to post more regularly. Maybe if you ask sweetly he'll even tell you the story behind the toffee apples.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I removed the explanation of the toffee apples so I appear mysterious and thus intelligent. And no, I won't be adding anymore to it. I'll have to start a blog elsewhere now. I can't have my blog being read by other people now! Really!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and by "solved the rubik's cube" she means followed step-by-step instructions on the web. At the moment I can confidently complete one layer, and with some frustration that causes me to sweat blood, can also do a second layer. But my head will not twist around completing the top. It's a bit beyond my abilities to see the many steps ahead.

catsmum said...

I'm glad you said that - I was feeling all intimidated by your superhuman intelligence :]
and did you have a nice berfday?