Monday, December 11, 2006

About time

Well today I was finally home for long enough to get the tree up, along with a few assorted Chrissy decos. Besides the stuff in the photos I also have a foot high table top Christmas tree which I've lent to Chris since he doesn't have any Christmas stuff, and a wreath on the door with a Santa sitting in it. At the moment the tree just has a little star ornament on top as I don't have any tree toppers, will have to do something about that. Shame about the blah curtains but ah well, just one of those things that goes with renting, maybe I can dress them up with tinsel or something. Also need to change that table runner on the corner table (hint hint, mum!), but other than that its looking ok.

I saw my house mate for the first time all week, she came out of her room just as I was finishing up the tree and was actually quite friendly and enthusiastic about the Christmas stuff being out.

3 comments:

catsmum said...

okay I can take a hint as well as the next woman... there will be a runner!
Does The Boy want the loan of a tree?

Nadie said...

don't need anything made, just a piece of fabric. I'll let the boy answer you, although it would probably be the tree I gave back to you anyway.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, but I don't think I would have anywhere to put one. Not even sure where I'm going to put the 1' tree Nadie lent me.