Thursday, December 07, 2006

Going to Evanescence *does the dance*

Chris is taking me :D.

Don't know how much it costs yet, so hopefully it isn't going to be one of those ridiculously overpriced concerts, but as I very rarely go to concerts I can splurge, assuming no-one wants to pay my way. Anyway the ticket pre-sale starts tomorrow so I'll post back when I have my tickets.

Found out yesterday that Killing Heidi are playing at the Zoo Twilight Concert the day after Evanescence. Twilight concerts are only $30, and $22.50 for students, including Zoo entry. I think I'll invite everyone to come to the zoo instead of having a party, and anyone who's inclined to can stay on for the concert.

In other news, Chris and I had dinner with his family last night. They all seem really nice, and I can see where he gets his sense of humor from. We went out for coffee afterwards than his parents went back to the hotel and his sister and brother-in-law came back to his place to play cards for a while. A very pleasant evening!

5 comments:

catsmum said...

Call it my extreme psychic ability or something but I knew that The Boy would agree to go :]
...and the Zoo party sounds like a great idea too.
btw did The Boy like his coffee table?

Anonymous said...

Yes the boy did like the coffee table.. it has made a great cards table the last couple of nights.

By the way, that was a horrible thing to say - "I can see where he gets his sense of humor (sic - bloody Americans) from". If I ever start to sound like my Dad, shoot me.

catsmum said...

Hey blame the bloody Victorian Education Dept. They're the one's who told us 25 or so years ago that we had to use the simplified spelling. Personally I still write favourite, humour, etc.

oh and Chris... Happy Berfday

catsmum said...

and I really DIDN'T mean to put tht apostrophe in there

Anonymous said...

I don't think Nadie bin caring too much for her spellin anyway.

And thanks catsmum for the t-shirt. You'll get to see it next week sometime. Hopefully my family will get to pass through Castlemaine and see you if you're free. I don't think Mum could come see the Chrissy decorations though, as she is rather sensitive towards cats (whereas I'm always getting in trouble for my insensitivity towards the little beggars!)