Monday, December 11, 2006

Final Christmas photos

Finished up the decorating today and cleared up the larger debris. The lounge room looks like a glitter bomb exploded, but the place was due for a vacuum anyway. I am not about to vacuum as I am off work due to my back and neck playing up, so we will see how long it takes to get done. Probably until my back feels better. Anyway, have some photos to look at.

We'll start at the beginning with the front door. Not the worlds classiest wreath, but it suffices. From there we move into the entryway, decorated with swag and the decos that didn't make it onto the tree because I went with the silver. You can also see some of the tinsel in the kitchen, used mainly because I had it. From the entry way we move into the lounge room, and finish with some gratuitous cat photos.





This last one of Suki wrestling with the tinsel monster may well end up being this years Christmas card

2 comments:

catsmum said...

yes you really ARE your mother's daughter, aren't you? Very nicely done! and I'm swiping that photo of Suki, ok?

catsmum said...

and what do you mean by not the world's classiest wreath? I think it's cute!
I'll have it back and you can have my one if you prefer.
btw can you bring your camera up on Thursday?