Wednesday, August 29, 2007

More chickens, and feedback required




















Damn breakfast menu. Can I get a side of compassion?

More chickens here


I need some feedback about my new banner. Because of the way blogger works I had to make it up of two images, the background, which should line up with the edges of the rest of the blog, and the text and picture, so I need to know if they are loading alright and lining up properly on other systems. I designed the background from scratch and the picture is also mine so no copying.

3 comments:

catsmum said...

Looks fine
when are you going to do one for me?
btw got the new mobile yesterday. Took one look at the book and my head exploded.
I have NO idea.

crazyhaberdasher said...

Looks great to me! I had Luke do mine - I wouldn't know where to start. Sorry I missed your TV poll :[

crazyhaberdasher said...

Re today's lesson - Wow, that is mind boggling but at the same time very informative.....!! :/