Saturday, August 18, 2007

Not so fun Friday

Yesterday, let it be said, was not a good day.

Curled up in bed having called in sick I got a phone call from my manager to let me know one of the clients I used to work with had passed away during the night. He would have been about 26 or 27.

Couldn't go back to sleep after that so I decided to get up and do something with the day. Chris and I went for a drive to get some computer parts and were on our way back to do some grocery shopping when the car suddenly overheated and started making scary noises. 45mins later RACV roadside assistance gave us the all clear to head home, keeping an eye on the temperature gauge. He wasn't able to say what the problem was so until I can get to a mechanic I'm effectively carless. I just hope that the problem is an easy fix.

No comments: