Monday, August 06, 2007

Why boys need keepers






















I found this little treasure in the freezer about half an hour ago. Thankfully it waited patiently until it was in the sink before exploding.

Sometimes I really have to wonder how some guys survive on their own. Oh wait, I've seen how bachelors survive. It isn't pretty.

Right now the average bachelor, having successfully blown up the can, would probably be attempting to pry it open to get to the frozen pepsi goodness, and cutting themselves up in the process. I think I'll let it go.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh come on... how do you think they make frozen coke?

Anonymous said...

I would have tried to pry the can open to get the frozen goodness out! mix in a bit of vodka or bacardi and hey-presto!

Nadie said...

Not sure how you'd go mixing anything into a solid block of flavoured ice! Think I'll stick to mixing my vodka with liquids.

catsmum said...

"retires quickly and quietly, shaking head*

Anonymous said...

well I would have let it kind of melt first. It'd be like the frozen alcoholic drinks at Frostbites!