Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Where did that come from?

As you may have noticed, my mind can work in rather peculiar ways, and I am subject to coming out with rather odd comments...

[Watching a movie, following an ad break]
Jase: Where are they now? What happened to the woman?
Fi: They've switched back to the guy
Ross: Nuh she just had a sex change operation during the break
Jase: Aw they cut out the good bits
Me: Isn't that the point of a sex change?

These sort of comments tend to lead to one of two outcomes: either nobody gets it or, as happened on this particular occasion, everyone has hysterics for 15mins, leaving me to wonder if everyone is allright. Afterall I was only saying the first thing that popped into my head, glad you found it amusing but isn't it time to move on?

2 comments:

catsmum said...

it's not that your mind works in peculiar ways... it's just that you're bloody quick! just like your father was ... do you remember the Terry Bear incident?

Nadie said...

I have dad's sense of humour? Oh dear.

You know full well I remember Teresa Bear (must be a winter bear!)